Search Webshipper Help
Our Customer Service teams are always ready to help you. The easiest way to reach us is by using the contact form (all nShift products):
- How to use Locations?
- How to get started with Webshipper
- Add carriers & shipping methods
- How do I link shipping rates to my orders?
- What is a SKU number?
- FAQ – Pricing update Webshipper 2023
- Webshipper Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Prices: Additional Shipments
- Attach a credit card to your subscription
- Manage Company Settings
- Shopify is removing access to Carrier API
- Get started: Shopify
- What is third-party calculated rates?
- How do I create a staff account in Shopify?
- Add tariff and country of origin to products
- Get Started: bol.com
- Get Started: Big Commerce
- Get Started: Channel Engine
- Get started: Amazon FBM (UK, DE, IT, ES and other EU only)
- Get started: Centra
See all 12 articles
See all 18 articles
See all 11 articles
See all 9 articles
- Introduction to WEL conditions
- Require company name is filled out in checkout
- How do I define rates on SKU?
- How do I define rates from zip codes?
- How do I define rates by time and day?
- Issues with print - start here
- Unable to connect
- Issue: Not enough print memory
- Issue: Printer client - is not configured
- Issue: Printing dots
- How to manually import orders
- How to add filters for orders?
- How do I handle my orders?
- How to split an order
- How to create an order manually
- How do I create a return shipment?
- Unable to create a return shipment?
- Return inspiration
- Introduction to the Return Portal
- Setting up a Return Portal
- Merge orders of the same delivery address
- Phone numbers simplified
- Sort shipments to specific rates based on weight
- Send return label when sold online
- Sort order to a specific shipping rate
- Action specific conditions
- How do I setup an integration through Zapier?
- E-commerce module - development guidelines
- How to use Placeholders