BigCommerce is an e-commerce platform that provides software as a service to retailers. The company’s platform includes online store creation, search engine optimization, hosting, and marketing and security from small to Enterprise sized businesses.
- Install the Webshipper app from the BigCommerce app store.
- Copy the information from the context field
- Install the BigCommerce connection in Webshipper and paste the “context” from step 2 and paste it in the corresponding field in Webshipper.
- In BigCommerce, go to Store > Setup Shipping.
- Add a Shipping zone if you haven’t already done it.
- Click on Edit on the shipping zone
- Under Real-time shipping Quotes you should have Webshipper Carriers as an option.
- Click Connect and then Submit.
- Setup your Shipping Rates in Webshipper.
Check out our full guide on shipping rates here.
- You should now have shipping options in the checkout.
- When the order is shipped in Webshipper, the order will be set to Shipped in Bigcommerce.