Lightspeed was founded in 2005 and have their headquarters in Montreal, Canada. They provide point-of-sale and e-commerce software to retail businesses.
Setup the Order Channel
1. To get started with Lightspeed in Webshipper, go to Connect > Order Channels > click New Order Channel (top right) > select/search for Lightspeed and click Connect.
2. Give your order channel a name and set the other standard fields as you see fit.
3. Log in to your Lightspeed account: .webshopapp.com/admin/auth/login"https://.webshopapp.com/admin/auth/login
4. Go to Settings > Store Settings > Developers and copy the API Key and API Secret.
5. Insert API Key and API Secret in the appropriate fields on the Webshipper order channel creation page.
6. Finalize the configuration by clicking Create order channel in the top right corner.
Once the integration has been created, you can start configuring shipping rates on the order channel.