- A. Set up the order channel
- B. How the text fields work in the integration
- C. Check the example setup
- About weight and other order & product details.
Important! Webshipper is only able to import orders and not invoices from e-conomic.
A. Set up the order channel
First of all, you need to create your new e-conomic order channel.
- Head over to Connect > Order channels and click New order channel. Choose e-conomic and click Connect.
- Give your e-conomic order channel a name of your choice.
- Insert your Economic access token. You can do so by clicking Get token. If you are not already logged into your e-conomic account, you will be asked to log in to add the Webshipper app. When you click the button you will be redirected to e-conomic and see an API token. Copy the token by right-clicking on it and then paste it into your Webshipper access token field.
- Next, you will need to fill in the fields from which Webshipper will extract your order data. This is explained in the next section of the article.
- Finally, press Create order channel and you are ready to use your e-conomic integration for Webshipper.
B. How the text fields work in the integration
Through the integration, you can import various details defined in the:
- Sales Orders details
- Sales Products details
Make sure to check in the setup of the order channel in Webshipper, which values can be imported from which fields in e-conomic. Some values will be imported from the orders and some from the products.
The barcode and description field is divided into 4 sections with a - as separator.
So if you enter multiple values similar to the example below, in e-conomic, then you can import these details into Webshipper:
example: 12345678-shelf 4 section D-HS3877-DK
- Barcode = will import the entire data from your barcode field in e-conomic like so:
- Barcode_first_part = SKU / 12345678
- Barcode_second_part = Location / shelf 4 section D
- Barcode_third_part = Tariff/HS Code / HS3877
- Barcode_forth_part = Country of Origin / DK
- And the same can be done with the Description field.
You can add spaces, commas and periods and any other symbol in your description and barcode fields. Only the - dash will split the field data through the integration and will not be visible when the data is imported.
C. Check the example setup
Example of e-conomic product details.
In this window, take notice of how I have filled in the barcode field with multiple data separated with a dash to import everything into Webshipper.
Example of economic order details
In this section, I have entered a shipping method in the headline field and therefore I am able to get this data into Webshipper and I can create a link/match to a Webshipper rate.
This is the only way e-conomic can handle shipping, so to make it as easy as possible, it would be a good idea just using numbers instead of typing in "dao hjemmelevering". So keep a note of all your shipping methods and give them a number in notepad and just match your number to a Webshipper rate when the order is imported to Webshipper. Click here to learn more about linking shipping rates.
Example of Webshipper order channel settings
Here is how I have defined my integration and how I have chosen to tell Webshipper to receive my order and product data.
The final result imported to Webshipper
About weight and other order & product details.
If you are missing certain fields in your e-conomic and wish to import data such as product weight, you will need to purchase an added service for warehouse module for a monthly fee.
Weight can be imported via the "Brutto" weight field.