Need to get an overview of all orders + products ordered for a specific timeframe? That is where reports and specifically a Pick/Pack report can help you work more efficiently!
Setting up a new Pick/Pack report
- First, we have to go to Settings > Report Templates:
- Then we have to click New Report Type in the top right corner:
- In the Basic tab, we have to select the Order lines consolidated by SKU type, the name and report format are up to you:
- In the Scheduled tab you can decide if this report should generate automatically each day, week or month - but also if it should generate a mail with the report to a pre-determined e-mail address:
- In the Conditions tab, you can configure time range and order channel settings for the report, set these as you wish.
- The Header section can be filled with any required information or instructions for usage.
- The Columns section is where the action happens. For Pick/Pack reports we recommend the following configuration:
- The Footer section can be filled with any additional information.
Once the above has been configured you can generate reports manually by opening Analyze > Reports: