ChannelEngine helps brands, wholesalers, and retailers to effectively sell on marketplaces in a fully automated way.
Setup the Order Channel
- To get started with ChannelEngine in Webshipper, go to Connect > Order Channels > Click 'New Order Channel' (top right) > Select/Search for ChannelEngine and click 'Connect'
- Give your order channel a name and set the other standard fields as you see fit.
- Log in to your ChannelEngine account in another browser tab.
- Click the Settings icon on the left-hand side and select Settings in the fold-out menu.
- Click Merchant API keys.
- Click Add under API keys and then type in a name for the API key, eg. “Webshipper Integration”. Then click Add.
- Copy the API URL and API Key and head back over to Webshipper.
- In the Webshipper tab, you can now add your API URL and the API key from step 7.
- Finalize the configuration by clicking Create order channel in the top right corner.
Once the integration has been created, you can start configuring shipping rates on the order channel.