Want to limit a person from viewing the administrative side of Webshipper?
No problem, simply either create your own custom user group or select a pre-defined group and then assign the person to the user group!
1. Create a new user
If you want to create a new user to your Webshipper Account go to Settings Users Create user.
Insert the first and last name as well as the e-mail address of the new user.
Assign a user group to the new user and define which order channels and carriers the user is allowed access to. Click Create user to finish the user creation.
The user will receive an e-mail shortly after where the password of the user can be set - remember to check the spam folder.
Congratulations! You have now created a user for your Webshipper account.
2. Assigning a user to a user group
- User groups
- Select one of the standard user groups available from Webshipper or create your own custom user group and select which rights the group should have
- Click Save
- Go back to Settings
- Select Users
- Create a new user or select an existing user
- Select the User Group in the drop-down menu
- Click Save
Please keep in mind:
- Access to an order channel allows you to view all orders associated with it
- Access to a carrier will enable you to view all shipments made with the carrier (Regardless of the order channel)
3. User group overview
To view details of each user group and/or create your own, check out this article: User Group Overview (opens in new tab)