This guide will take you through
1. How to find your UPS access token and credentials
1. Find your UPS access token
- Navigate to https://www.ups.com/upsdeveloperkit?loc=en_US
- Then press Request an access key.
- In the login screen, log into your new account.
- Click Request an access key at the bottom of the screen.
- After a short wait, the access token will appear here:
2. Setup the UPS carrier
Navigate to your Webshipper account and go to Connect > Carriers > Create carrier > Select UPS.
Fill in the details from UPS and click Create carrier.
3. Shipping rates
Once you have connected to your carrier, you can start building your desired shipping rates with each of the services available on the carrier.
Navigate to Connect > Order channels > Select your channel > Add Shipping rate.
Nice to know about UPS
- paperless is not supported on return shipments.