Monday - Thursday 07:00 - 17:00
Friday 07:00 - 15:30
What you can get help with:
Everything regarding the general use of the platform. We teach you how to do it.
Order or shipment failures (wrong zip, phone, dimensions etc)
- The user interface and where to find functionalities/features
Basic use of templates - Reports, emails, parcel slips (html+css etc. no support)
Ordering barcodes and setting them up
All approvals with new carrier setups (most handled by onboarding team)
Printer connections and print job issues on supported printers only (see fragtlabels.nu)
Pick-ups (Bring + DHL)
We offer paid services in unique cases.
What we DO NOT support:
Setting up order channels, shipping rates, mail templates, parcel slips, carriers, locations, report templates etc. This can be purchased at an hour based rate.
Customizing parcel slips - see guides
Customizing mail templates with html and CSS - see guides
Custom integrations - see guides
API/webhook questions for integrations - see guides
Printers not bought from Webshipper (fragtlabels.nu)
- Error messages from your carrier. Contact your carrier.
Outside opening hours:
It may be late, but that doesn't mean we are not keeping your safe.
Outside opening hours we have safety procedures in place to make sure your integration and your orders are all acting normal.
We monitor the system with response times, throughout and errors on all requests via the platforms, both version one and two.
We log all requests on the platform for a minimum of 30 days. If one of the below mentioned errors should occur, an automated alarm goes off to our developers.
- A increased error percentage (non carrier errors)
- A decreased number of traffic/requests to the platform
- Increased delays on background jobs eg. delayed import of orders, emails being sent etc.
- Platform unavailable / downtime (instantly submitted to https://status.webshipper.com/ )