Quick and easy guide to set up Freightsolutions for intelligent carrier price calculations.
To start using Freightsolution prices on your carriers, a Cost Sheet must be configured for each carrier for which Freightsolution will calculate prices.
Start by going to Settings > Cost Sheets and click Add Cost Sheet in the top right corner.
Next, you need to do the following:
- Select a carrier to draw prices for through the Freightsolution API. (As an example, the carrier 'DHL Express' has been used in the pictures below)
- Select Freightsolution as the type of price.
- Input your Freightsolution API key (if you don't have this yet, contact Freightsolution).
- Configure a valid to/from date.
- After this has been configured, you are now able to draw prices on shipping rates for each carrier with the above configuration under Cost Sheets - but you have to enable cost sheets/carrier quoting on each individual shipping rate after configuring the Cost Sheets. To do this, you have to open up a shipping rate and enable Carrier quote like this:
After 'Carrier quote' has been activated, the shipping rate will now request prices from the Freightsolution API instead of a static price set on the rate in Webshipper.