- Webshipper Scan is not supported on MAC. We only support using Windows for scan.
- Scanner device have to support SNAPI. Please note that some devices using cradle do not support SNAPI once lifted from the cradle.
- Please contact BB Data, before buying another model to ensure it will work with your setup.
- Webshipper support does not offer any assistance with your local hardware, hardware setup, local servers, network settings, driver configuration, firewalls or anything related to your local IT. If you do not know how to update drivers or install new hardware on your pc, please contact our IT partner BB DATA or your preferred external agency to assist you with such matter.
1. Connect the scanner to a USB port and download the Zebra CoreScanner driver.
2. Print the following barcode and scan it with your Zebra scanner ( click: ctrl + P in windows). You may also be able to scan it directly from the screen.
3. Close the software "Webshipper Silent Printer" and open it again.