Today Monday 24-Jul-2023 we deployed below changes and fixes to our Beta and Accept environment.
The release to Production is scheduled tomorrow Tuesday 25-Jul-2023.
We have launched our new insurance module!
More information is available in the Transsmart Help center:
We have added an Insurance opt-in page which can be found in [Manage account, Insurance].
In the shipment details page we have added 2 new sections.
In the Information section:
In the Shipping Information section:
The Accept DevDocs are updated; the production DevDocs will be updated Tuesday 25-Jul-23:
- https://accept-devdocs.transsmart.com/#_2_1_shipment_booking > field ‘insurance’
- https://accept-devdocs.transsmart.com/#_3_2_calculating_insurance > new section
- https://accept-devdocs.transsmart.com/#_3_3_get_insurance_information > new section
- We have adjusted the printing service to actually book the insurance as soon as an API print call (or print action in MyTranssmart) is done.
Various changes and fixes
- Shipments with status LABL or higher cannot be modified. They are already printed and/or communicated to a carrier/receiver. A year ago, in MyTranssmart in the shipment details page, we greyed out all fields of a shipment as soon as it has reached status MANI. We have now also implemented this for status LABL so when opening a shipment with this status, you will see it’s read only. Note: we did not change any function or logic, so you are still able to Print or Delete a shipment.
- In the shipment details page we have improved the error message information; in some cases a generic validation error message was shown e.g. "TS10002 - Invalid input shipment data". We will now show the actual error description, in this example: "ShipmentInfo.CarrierCode cannot be null or empty".
- For customers with main and subaccounts, there is the possibility to zoom into a subaccount with a user of the main account and perform several actions e.g. importing shipments via Excel of sending in shipments via the API. When using that ‘act on behalf’ function, the system was using the Default settings of the logged in main account but it should use the Default settings of the account the user is acting on, so the subaccount for which the user for instance is importing / sending shipments. This is solved now; it will use the correct Default settings.
- In [Manage account, Streamed Statuses] in previous release we changed the authentication method with label Credentials from value “credential” to “basic”. Because of the mismatch we had before, this option didn’t work properly. There was still an issue with that change and that is solved now.