A.k.a. [TS62: No tariff found: check the combination dimension, weight, destination and carrier. ]
Tariffs are configured in the backend of Transsmart regarding your contract with the carrier. When you get this error message this means that for this specific shipment there is no tariff to be found. You're trying to book a shipment with a size, weight or package where no tariff is known for at the Transsmart backend. It's not possible to change the tariffs yourself.
The error can have different causes, below you'll find a checklist of the most occurring causes:
- Wrong countrycode and/or zipcode
- Wrong packaging entered
- Wrong carrier and/or servicelevel selected
- Order is booked with a combination of pallets, boxes, bundles, etc. (a combination of different packagetypes in 1 order is only possible if you have weight tariffs).
- Incorrect measurements and/or weight.
- The booking is above the maximum dimension or volume weight.
- The booking is outside of contract, so there are no tariffs configured. For example you're trying to sent a shipment to the USA, but there are no tariff agreements on this country.
If you would like to add or adjust tariffs you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take into account that there might be any consultancy costs involved.