Today Tuesday 30-May-2023 we deployed below changes and fixes to our Beta environment.
The release to Accept is scheduled Monday 5-Jun-2023.
The release to Production is scheduled Tuesday 6-Jun-2023.
General note: because it’s possible that users are working in the MyTranssmart dashboard at the moment of the deployment, it is recommended that users log off the dashboard, press Ctrl + F5 to reload the current browser page including the browser cache and log in again.
SSO – Single Sign-On in MyTranssmart
- In [Manage account, Single Sign-on] we have added a tooltip with information. Also the field Issuer is not mandatory anymore.
- In menu [Reporting] when downloading a report it will now show sub status information in the shipment tab.
- Column I: Sub status Type.
- Column J: Sub status Detail.
- Column K: Sub status Description.
Changes in location select / PUDO (PickUp DropOff) points
- For Colis Prive (CPR) we have mapped the servicePointId to a different field.
Various changes and fixes
- In specific scenarios when searching on a reference it could occur that the shipment overview page took longer to load than expected. This is solved now.
- In the shipment details page we have improved the error message information; in some cases a generic error message was shown e.g. "An error occured. 400 Bad Request". We will now show the actual error description e.g. "Failed to print. No printer found for type:ZPL".
- In the shipment details page, it would not download a POD when it was sent in on package level; only when it was on shipment level. This is solved now.