Using the setup configuration interface in nShift Portal, you can activate selected carriers yourself, and more are on the way.
Carrier specific guides
Click on the carrier below to see what information is required before you begin setting it up:
If your carrier is not on the list, it is not supported as a self-service carrier yet and you need to contact Customer Service to activate it.
Next, follow the general setup guide below.
General setup guide
- Make sure you have required any information needed from the carrier (see the carrier-specific guides above).
- Log into nShift Portal with your Owner or Admin user.
- Click on Settings in the top right corner and go to HOSTED BOOK & PRINT > Actors/Carriers.
- Click on the Actor you want to add the carrier to.
- Expand the Activated Carriers section and click New. This will start the setup wizard that will help you activate the carrier.
- Select the Wanted carrier and Sender country from the drop-down lists and click Next. (In this example we will use Instabox).
- Choose the relevant products and click Next.
- Follow the wizard to finish adding the carrier. The number of steps differs from carrier to carrier.
- Once you have activated the carrier, you can add more configuration items such as default addresses, default currencies, document options and more. See our configuration guides here.