Today 4-Apr-2023 we have deployed below changes and fixes to our Beta environment.
The release to Accept is scheduled Friday 7-Apr-2023.
The release to Production is scheduled Tuesday 11-Apr-2023.
General note: because it’s possible that users are working in the MyTranssmart dashboard at the moment of the deployment, it is recommended that users log off the dashboard, press Ctrl + F5 to reload the current browser page including the browser cache and log in again.
Changes in location select / PUDO (PickUp DropOff) points
- We have migrated the location select connection from the Transsmart platform to the new nShift PUDO platform for the following carriers:
- We have added the location select functionally for the following carrier(s):
- DPR: (DPD Ireland)
- DDM: the 3 digits of the packstation ID that were mentioned in the field 'extraInfo' are now transfered to the field 'servicePointId' because DDM would not accept the shipment when it did not only contain the 3 digits of the packstation ID in that field.
- We have improved the mail attachment functionality by making it possible to send a mail attachment which does not have to printed. So it is now for instance possible to send a packslip per mail while the document setup table in our Admin Panel has outputQuantity value “0” meaning it will not be printed in e.g. the warehouse.
- In the Email Template the text in the SPF tooltip of the section Sending Conditions has been improved.
- API/MyTranssmart change: last year we have introduced sub statuses within our status feedback. We have mapped most carrier status feedback codes to an harmonized list of sub statuses. Before sub status information was only shown when an nShift employee activated the setting for your account. We have changed this and we are now showing sub status information in the status feedback via API and in the shipment timeline in MyTranssmart by default.
Note: if you do not wish to receive the detailed sub status information, please contact our support department to deactivate the setting for your account(s).
- We are working on 3 new features and therefor have added 3 new tiles in menu [Manage account]:
- Single Sign-On > possibility to login in via Microsoft/Google SSO
- Returns > possibility to generate a return form script to embed in your website
- Insurance > possibility to automatically arrange insurance to your shipments
More information will follow via release notes and news letters.
Various changes and fixes
- Cost centers can be manually created or inserted via a configuration file. The inserted cost centers will by default only show a code and no description. From now on it's also possible to edit the description of a cost center which was inserted via a configuration file.
- Before it was possible for a user who has access to [Manage account, User Management] to change his own role to a role with more rights. It was also possible to log in as another user with more rights. These both scenarios are not possible anymore.
- In the date picker popup we are now highlighting the current date.
- The French language of MyTranssmart was not correctly working anymore. Labels were empty or shown in English. This is solved now.