Today 23-Feb-2023 we have deployed below changes and fixes to our Beta environment.
The release to Accept is scheduled Monday 27-Feb-2023.
The release to Production is scheduled Tuesday 28-Feb-2023.
General note: because it’s possible that users are working in the MyTranssmart dashboard at the moment of the deployment, it is recommended that users log off the dashboard, press Ctrl + F5 to reload the current browser page including the browser cache and log in again.
Shipment overview and details page changes
- In specific scenarios it could occur that the shipment overview page took longer to load than expected. When for instance filtering on a carrier code or status code which returned less than 14 shipments as result, to page took more than 10 seconds to load. This is solved now.
- When booking a shipment with a routing rule which should make empty the field 'Service Level Other', it kept showing the initial value. This is solved now.
- In the shipment details page, section Receiver, when pressing the button 'Select Pickup Point' it will now show a loading spinner until you get the results page with pudo locations.
- In Email settings, when selecting 'Send another test email' it will now remember the email address and shipment reference you have filled in when sending the first test email.
- In menu [Manage account, Email settings] in the configuration of an email template and error occurred when saving a Template name which had more than 32 characters. This is solved by adding a validation to the field entry.
Changes in location select / PUDO (PickUp DropOff) points
We have added the location select functionality for the following carrier(s):
- Colis Prive > CPR