In your logistic process, there might be the need to temporarily block one or more shipments with status LABL so those shipments are not manifested. A manifesting attempt will attempt to manifest all shipments with status LABL and it could be that you are not able to filter out those shipments in the manifesting page.
Examples when this might be needed:
- if there is an issue with the parcel/pallet and you first need to sort it out
- if you want to manifest shipments per pallet or per truck.
After manifesting your other shipments, you would then like to manifest the blocked shipment(s).
This is now possible in MyTranssmart. We have added functionality to put a shipment with status LABL on hold and take it off hold. In the shipment overview page the button ‘Onhold’ is added. By default it is disabled.
It works as follows:
- Select one or more shipments with status LABL. The button ‘Onhold’ is enabled and when you click it, it will change the status of the shipment(s) to ONHOLD.
- Select one or more shipments with status ONHOLD. The button ‘Onhold’ is enabled and when you click it, it will change the status of the shipment(s) to LABL.
- The button is only available in the shipment overview page.
- The button is only available for shipments with status LABL (and ONHOLD).
- The button is only available if all selected shipments either have status LABL or ONHOLD. A combination of both (or any other status) is not allowed.