Sometimes you might need to re-import an order to Webshipper or maybe Shopify didn't synchronize an order as it should.
If this happens, you have two options for importing orders from Shopify to Webshipper.
Option 1 - Export from Shopify backend to Webshipper
- Open the order overview in Shopify and select one or more orders using the bulk actions.
- A small bar in the bottom of the webpage will appear with multiple settings (mark as fulfilled, capture payments and more actions).
- Click the 3 dots to open more actions.
- In the bottom of this tall pop-up, you will find an option to Send to Webshipper. You may need to scroll to see it.
Option 2 - Import tool in Webshipper
1. Go to: https://account-name.webshipper.io/orders/import or click this button in the top right corner of your Order overview and select Manual import:
2. Select your Shopify integration from the Order Channel dropdown and select Import using IDs.
3. Now you need to find the order(s) you wish to import in the Shopify system and find the Shopify IDs of these orders.
Shopify IDs can be seen from the URL addresses of orders, like this example:
4. Input this Shopify ID in the field at the bottom like so:
When all IDs have been added, click Import Orders in the top right to start the import job.