Ecwid is a cloud-based e-commerce platform used by over a million merchants in 175 countries. It simply is the easiest way to add an online store to any website or social media site and to manage multiple sites at once. The Webshipper shipping integration for Ecwid lets you automate your complete order flow.
Note: *it is not possible to display rates in Ecwid Check Out and rates will therefore have to be matched to identical rates in Webshipper. Read more about linking rates here.
Setup the Order Channel
- To get started with your Ecwid, go to Connect > Order channels > click New order channel > select Ecwid > click Connect.
- Give your order channel a name and set the other standard fields as you see fit and finally click Create order channel to create the order channel.
- Setup Api Key by navigating to Settings > Access and tokens. Create your API key with the preferred resources and apply the key in Ecwid.
- You can now start to create your shipping rates in Webshipper. Click here to see how.
- Once the rates have been created in Webshipper, you will need to create matches to link orders to Webshipper rates. Click here to learn more.