Today 27-Sep-2022 we have deployed below changes and fixes to our Beta environment.
The release to Accept is scheduled 3-Oct-2022.
The release to Production is scheduled 4-Oct-2022.
General note: because it’s possible that users are working in the MyTranssmart dashboard at the moment of the deployment, it is recommended that users log off the dashboard, press Ctrl + F5 to reload the current browser page including the browser cache and log in again.
- In a specific scenario a long running composite API request call could run into an expired token error message. This is solved by adding a longer skew time to the API service.
- DevDocs: in the Dangerous Goods section we have added 3 missing fields ‘packingClassification’, ‘packingInstruction’ and ‘overpackID’ and we removed an incorrect field ‘hazardousSubstance’; the correct field ‘isHazardousSubstance’ was already there. These fields already existed in the data model but were missing in the DevDocs. Field ‘Packing Classification” also didn’t exist in MyTranssmart yet and is now added too.
- In the download shipments Excel file, we have made some improvements for Dutch translations, fixed some mappings for fields that stayed empty after download and added some fields that are visible in MyTranssmart but were not downloaded to Excel. Those added fields are:
- Invoice tab: EORI Number
- Third Party tab: EORI Number
- General tab: Language
- Shipment information: Description and Carrier Account Number
We also removed the fields Spot Price and Spot Price Currency because they were already moved to the section Monetary Values a long time ago.
- In the download shipments Excel file, in the Dangerous Goods section we have made some improvements for mappings for fields that stayed empty after download or were not uploaded (back) into MyTranssmart. There was also a difference between downloading in English or Dutch language. All fields are now correctly mapped.
Shipments overview / details page
- In the shipment details page in section Dangerous Goods we have added fields ‘Un Sub Code’ and ‘Packing Classification’. Both fields already existed in the download/import shipments Excel file.
- A minor improvement has been done in the shipment overview page by removing a redundant shipment count call when browsing through pages.
- In the shipment overview page when leaving the Edit columns popup, two shipment search calls were done. In a specific scenario it could occur that the first call was not finished in time and therefor got cancelled by the second call. There was no real issue besides an error in the background of the browser but we just cleaned up the redundant call, so only one shipment search call is done now when leaving/saving the Edit columns popup.
- In Email Settings in a specific scenario you got the incorrect message ‘Are you sure you want to leave without saving?' while you didn’t change anything in the template. This is solved now.
- In the shipment details page in the Mail type dropdown field, it could occur that you would see negative values; this is solved now. Background information: When there are SPF validation issues with an email address of an email template or when there are errors in the body of the template, in the database we store the email template with a negative value for the Mailtype. For these templates, no emails are being sent until you have added a correct SPF record or fixed the body of the template. Then when saving the template or using function ‘Validate SPF records’, the Mailtype is stored as positive value again and emails for new shipments will be sent out again.
We are not showing the negative value in MyTranssmart, you will only see red lines in menu Email Settings for the templates that have an issue.
- In the previous release we have added the function ‘Validate SPF records’ in the Email Settings overview page. We have added a message when the check is finished. If there are email addresses which still have no correct SPF record, it will show a warning to check the red lines.
- In the email template an improvement is made in the ‘From email’ field. Before, when typing in an email address, for every character that was typed, an SPF check was done. We have changed this to only doing the SPF check when finished typing and leaving this field. There will be a loading spinner until the SPF check has finished.
- In the Sending trigger of an Email template the field Cost center had two options, “All” and “-”, which both were saved as “All”. So we removed the redundant option “-” to make the dropdown consistent with the other option fields Carrier, Service level and Service level other.
Various changes and fixes
- DHP location select: no pudo (pickup/dropoff) locations were found if the house number field also contained letters for instance “1C”. This is solved now; if the house number -with or without letters- is filled in either Address line 1 or Number, locations will be shown.
Fill in address: