For more general information on the Setup Configuration interface (Ticket Self Service) and how to access it, click here.
We support sending Dangerous Goods documents using integration to DG Office which is a 3rd party software. DG Office is an expert in dangerous goods documents and ensures that the documents you print fulfill the legal requirements.
DG Office subscription
To use the DG Office integration in our cloud solutions, you need a subscription to the Web Service module of DG Office.
The DG Office subscription is provided by DG Office and their dealers and must be made with them. If you already have a DG Office subscription, it must include the Web Service module subscription to work with nShift Ship.
Log in to DG Office at https://www.dgoffice.net/ .
To use DG Office with Ship, you must create your own article numbers in DG Office and refer to these in Ship. Please refer to DG Office for support on how to create article numbers.
Activate DG Office
- Go to Settings > HOSTED BOOK & PRINT > Actors/Carriers.
- Navigate to the level where you want to activate DG Office. It is available on Actor, Carrier, Product Group, and Product levels. Choose Actor level if you are going to use it on all carriers.
- Click New Configuration and choose DGOffice Module.
- In the DGOffice Module, fill in your User, Password, and Company which are credentials provided by DG Office. The checkbox Use DGOffice Service must be checked. Check Keep values during Import, unless empty if you don't want values in your import file to be overwritten. This is only relevant if you are using an import setup.
- Click Save.
- DG Office documents will now automatically be printed when making shipments with dangerous goods. If you want to change the number of copies or other document settings, this can be done from the Document Options configuration item.
Read more about the setup configuration features here: