This article will show you how to edit a price in your Custom Price Calculation (CPC) setup. Carriers change prices regularly and you can easily edit a price using the CPC interface.
Edit a price - Hosted solutions (Ticket or Shipment Server)
- Log into nShift Portal and go to Settings.
- Go to HOSTED BOOK & PRINT > Price Calculation in the left side menu.
- Click the three dots next to the file you want to update and click Edit.
- The file is placed under Published. A file must be in Drafts to edit it. Choose Clone in drafts.
- You will now see a version of the file under Drafts. Choose Edit.
- Go to the Base prices tab.
- Click on the price you want to update and change the value.
- Repeat for all the prices that need changing and finish by clicking the Save button.
- Click the Complete button to go to the Files page.
- Click the three dots next to the file under Drafts and choose Publish. The new prices are now in production.