Today 14-Jun-2022 we have deployed below changes and fixes to our Accept environment.
The release to Production is scheduled next Monday 20-Jun-2022.
General note: because it’s possible that users are working in the MyTranssmart dashboard at the moment of the deployment, it is recommended that users log off the dashboard, press Ctrl + F5 (to reload the current browser page including the browser cache) and log in again.
Spring Boot upgrade
- We have performed a major upgrade of our Spring Boot framework to version 2.6.
Various changes and fixes
- Before, in the shipment details page in section General, it was only possible to select a Pick-up/Delivery time from/to every from a drop down list that showed 24 fixed values (whole hours). We have improved this by implementing a time picker. This means it now is possible to fill in any desired time. When pressing the arrow up/down for the minutes, it will jump in steps of 5 minutes but still it’s possible to manually adjust the minutes.
- In the shipment overview and manifest page the status information message was cut off for the last line if hoovering over the status. This is solved now.
- We have slightly changed the description of status NONE. Before it said "The shipment is in preparation, but not yet ready to be booked". It can be that fields are missing/not validated but we don’t know if that’s the case. So it can be that it is ready to be booked, it’s just not booked yet. So, we have changed the description to "The shipment is in preparation, but not booked yet".
- Email template: when no spf record is found or when there is an HTML error in the email body, we will now show a clear message in the top and we will also prevent automatic emails from being sent until the errors are solved.
- When a user is clicking too many times in short period of time in the shipment overview or clicking too many times on the Download button in the reporting page, we will now show a Rate limit error:
The rate limiter to protect our platform from being overloaded was already implemented end of last year, so in the background the action was not handled anyway but now we will also show it to the user to explain why the screen did not refresh or the report did not download.
- In case you make use of sub accounts, before it was not possible to search for a grandchildaccount but we have solved that. If you now click on your username in the top bar you can search for an account and it will not only search 1 level deep anymore. It will now also search for and show grandchildaccounts.
In below example, ADAMCH is a grandchild account:
- We have changed the field reference on the Tuffnells loading list; before it contained the Transsmart shipment reference; now it contains the consignment number.