You need to set up an Action Center to start using Scan App Pro. This article will explain how to set up a new Action Center and invite agents.
For more information on Scan App Pro, please read the article Getting started with Scan App Pro.
Setting up your Action Center
- Log in to Portal and go to Action Center in the top menu. The first time you visit the page, you will be met by an introduction page.
- Click the Create new Action Center button on the introduction page.
- Choose a name for your Action Center and click Create.
- Update the information now displayed on the General Action Center settings page and click Save.
The users of your Scan App Pro solution are called Agents. You can invite Agents from your Action Center.
- Log in to Portal and go to Action Center.
- From the Agents page, click the Invite new button in the top right corner.
- Fill in the fields and click Create. An SMS or e-mail invite is now sent to your new agent.
- Use the drop-down list in the top left corner to see Active, Invited, Blocked, or Deleted Agents. Once your agent has accepted the invitation, you are ready to add more information, see Managing Agent settings for further details.
Installing Scan App Pro
You can download Scan App Pro from App Store and Google Play. This is easily done by clicking the link in the SMS or e-mail invitation sent to you from Portal. See the section about inviting agents.
Once you have downloaded the app, register your name and mobile number (if SMS invite) or e-mail address (if e-mail invite) in Scan App Pro. Your Scan App Pro will configure automatically and you are ready to use it.
To learn more about using Action Center and setting up events, see these articles:
See all of our Scan App and Action Center articles here.