The deployment to Production has been done.
The deployment to Accept has been done.
We have deployed below changes and fixes to our Beta environment.
The release to Accept is scheduled next Monday 21-Mar-2022.
The release to Production is scheduled next Tuesday 22-Mar-2022.
Changes to DevDocs - https://devdocs.transsmart.com/
- In chapter 2.1 we have added information and an example of a booking error response: https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_shipment_booking_validation_error
- We have updated the information about Direct links: https://devdocs.transsmart.com/#_direct_links
- The single shipment status update response is now also returning the description of the subStatus. Before it was only returning the type and detail.
Note: the multi shipments status update response (5.3.2) was already showing the description.
- When duplicating an Email Template, the attachment of the source template was made empty and it would generate an error “MailTemplate not found”. This is fixed now.
- We have implemented an automatic SPF check on email address. More information can be found here: https://helpcenter.nshift.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408089544338
- In the Email Template we have added the field ‘Customer order’ from the Delivery Notes section to the Dynamic tags (Package information Tag).
Various changes and fixes
- In the Shipment overview page, the search call ignored other used parameters and it was not possible anymore to search on more than 1 value. This is solved now.
- In the Shipment overview page, when searching for 1 value, the pagination in the bottom of the results page is now being refreshed so showing 1 page instead of the previous number of pages.
- In the shipment details page, in a specific situation when performing an action for a shipment with an invalid value (e.g. € sign instead of “EUR” in Currency) an infinite spinner would appear. This is solved now.
- It is now possible to use <Enter> to select a value in a drop down field. Before you needed to select a value with left mouse click but from now on we also support the arrow keys and <Enter> key to select a value.