Our support employees are available every day between 08.45 and 17.00 via the customer portal: support.transsmart.com. When you log in to this area, there are two types of questions you can submit to the support department: “it’s not working” or “I’d like”. We give you a brief explanation below of our way of working and what you can expect from us and the customer portal.
"It's not working"
You have a question or issue. What happens now?
- First, carry out your own check to verify whether the issue is caused internally, by your source system, your transporter or by Transsmart. If your issues are caused by Transsmart, then ask the following:
- Can you find the solution to your issue in the error message or is the solution given on the cus-tomer portal under ‘announcements’ or ‘solutions’?
- Yes: solved!
- No: submit a ticket via the portal or via firstname.lastname@example.org. When you submit your ticket please remember to state your error message and Transsmart reference number. We are happy to help you!
- For urgent questions that need an immediate answer we can be reached by telephone on +31 (0)88 126 03 03
You submitted a ticket. What happens next?
- The majority of questions are resolved by our support department. We will send you an initial response within one day, usually even the same day.
- If the support department is unable to resolve your issue, your question will be passed to the correct department at Transsmart.
- Has your problem been resolved? Then your ticket will be closed and you will be invited to evaluate how well we have supported you.
"I would like"
- Requests to add extra functions, carriers and similar tasks are sent to our consultants or to your commercial contact person at Transsmart. The support department will ensure that your request is sent to the correct department.
- Procedure for our consultants.
"What can you expect from the customer portal?"
- Your ticket will be passed to the correct department and you will receive a response within a day.
- You can always see your current and older, closed tickets.
- Do you also want to have insight into tickets that your colleagues have submitted? Send us a message and we will make sure that all tickets sent from your company are visible.
- Easily create a new ticket with one click.
- Stay up to date of our developments via our 'Feature Requests, Release Notes and Roadmap'-forum.
Tip! Keep up to date of any changes, maintenance work and disruptions
We keep you informed of any changes, maintenance work and disruptions on our forum. After logging in on the customer portal, via support.transsmart.com, go to Forums » Announcements and click on the ‘Follow’ button to receive automatic e-mail notifications. That way, you will always be the first to know