SmartTrack: turn the last mile into a new sales opportunity
We like to make things easy for you!
Do you recognise this?
Your customers would like to know where their orders are. Your customer service therefore spends hours on answering questions of customers: what is the status of the shipment and when is it delivered? Even more bothersome: the customer calls you with the news that the goods did not arrive, with all the associated irritation and panic. This information is often not (proactively) available in your (ERP) system. Moreover, every carrier has its own way of presenting and communicating with your final customer. Would you not prefer controlling this yourself?
Improve your sales process & customer perception
SmartTrack can be used in various ways to improve your sales process and customer perception up to and including the delivery to the final customer. How? You can read this on the next page.
- Save 20-30% of time on your customer service by sending your customers the tracking information.
- Increase the customer satisfaction with proactive information in case of deviations.
- Shorten the payment term of customers through indication of the delivery dates on the invoice.
- Check the entire chain from web shop check-out up to and including delivery.
- Comply with local and/or international legislation by retaining (having retained) the proof of delivery.
- Use TrackBox® if your carrier can provide status updates but does not dispose of a Track & Trace page.
The use of SmartTrack
- Proactively send notification emails containing the track & trace URL of the carrier (if the carrier supports this) in order that the customer can personally follow the shipment.
- Send the emails in your corporate identity at the time selected by you.
- Automatic combination of packing slip and shipping information in one transparent email.
- Avoid unnecessary emails: consolidate information of multiple shipments on one day in one email.
- In case of drop shipments inform both the customer and the consignee via separate email messages.
- Proactive follow-up: automatically send proactive emails to the customer or to your sales office staff is something, unexpectedly, goes wrong during the transport process.
- Crates uniform track & trace pages in your corporate identity and in the correct language with the help of TrackBox®.
How does SmartTrack work?
In association with our project manager you determine what your tracking process should look like. On the basis of the corporate identity and the necessary data supplied by you, we set up the templates for use. If you have multiple web shops or products then it is not a problem to set up separate templates for this.
After testing the system goes live and the emails are sent automatically once or multiple times a day. Do you want to retrieve proof of delivery afterwards? This can be done via the tracking link. If so requested, we retain the proof of delivery as long as you want.
What does it cost?
Ask your Transsmart account manager about the costs.