SmartReturns: Increase the customer satisfaction and reduce the return costs
We like to make things easy for you!
Do you recognise this?
Your company is a growing (omnichannel) wholesaler or sales organisation. Your customers (consumers or businesses) are not always satisfied with their deliveries. Occasionally it may also have happened to you that you were surprised by a shipment of unscheduled returns with all relevant consequences.
The proper handling of complaints and the thereto-pertaining returns is of utmost importance to improve the customer satisfaction and to preserve the desired level. On the one hand convenience plays a role but internally it is certainly also important that you know what return volumes you can expect on a daily basis in order that you can schedule your logistical capacity accordingly.
Prevent expensive returns with SmartReturns
- Increase the customer satisfaction through a clear and easy returns process.
- Obtain insight into upcoming return shipments through clear status messages and follow-up (Track & Trace).
- Prevent expensive returns by removing unnecessary errors in the (international) return addresses.
- Reduce the handling costs of your return orders by supplying all required information correctly in one go and/or making this visible on the return label.
The use of SmartReturns
SmartReturns can, in combination with the Transsmart Business / Advanced Subscription, be used in various ways to facilitate the return process for your customer and to make it better scheduled for yourself, namely in the following ways:
- Always send a return label with the outgoing shipment.
- Let Transsmart send the return label to the customer by email with a thereto-pertaining instruction.
- Combine the outgoing and return label with your packing slip on one form, prepared according to your corporate identity.*
- Link our solution to your returns / RMA portal and let the customer print a return label online.
How does SmartReturns work?
The SmartReturns module is integrated perfectly in the SmartShipping module that is linked to no less than 50 different ERP, WMS and e-commerce systems. Via the sales return order the return label can be printed and the pick-up order can be communicated to the carrier.
If you deliver to consumers then the consumer can also drop off his or her parcel at one of the many pick-up points in the vicinity.
Through our My Transsmart API return processes can easily (and in a customised manner) be implemented in every e-commerce or return system. After implementation of the SmartReturns module and the configuration of your carriers with delivery options by Transsmart, you can immediately set to work.
In combination with partners Lexmark and Pinnpoint we offer the Print & ShipTM solution that makes it possible to generate the return forms and labels entirely in your personal corporate identity. For more information, check out our solution ‘SmartLabel’.
What does it cost?
Ask your Transsmart account manager about the costs.
* Print & ShipTM solution in association with Lexmark and Pinnpoint.