In MyTranssmart you'll have the possibility to copy a current shipment. This way if you have to ship an order twice you don't have to fill in all the data again, but you can just copy the shipment.
- Go to the shipment overview in Manage Shipments.
- Search your shipment via the filter on the left side.
- Click on the shipment to open it.
- On top of the shipment you'll see the button 'Duplicate', click to duplicate the shipment.
- The screen automatically will go to the Shipping details. And the cursor will automatically be in the field Reference. Fill in a new unique reference for the new shipment.
- Choose an action;
- Save as concept to save this shipment and book&print later.
- Book to imediately book this duplicate shipment