This article will help you get started with the 24SevenOffice v2 ERP integration in nShift DeliveryHub. The example is based on a nShift On-premises solution but the 24SevenOffice v2 integration also works for nShift Ticket and Shipment Server.
- 24SevenOffice Username, Password and Client name
- Configure the integration in nShift
- Configure nShift On-premises production view
24SevenOffice Username, Password and Client name
Make sure to have your Username, Password and client name ready from 24SevenOffice.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for credentials if you don't have them. This is sensitive information, and will only be handed out to the owner or administrator of the client account.
Example text for email: “Hi, can you send me username and password for client [ClientName] and for the user API2?"
You will receive something like this response: "Please log in at app.24sevenoffice.com and accept the invitation by clicking on accept in the notifications in the upper right corner"
- Log in at app.24sevenoffice.com and copy the company name from the right corner of 24sevenoffice app. In the example below: "24SevenOffice Test Client (shared) (DEMO)"
Configure the integration in nShift On-premises.
Follow these steps to activate the Shopify integration in nShift On-premises. If you are using nShift Ticket or Shipment Server, our customer service can help set it up.
- Go to Setup and navigate to the level in your installation where you want the ERP integration to work. It can be activated on Installation, Location, or Actor level.
- Right-click in the pane to the right and select New > ERP integration
- Select nShift On-premises Web Integration in Vendor and Web Service in Database Engine. Click Next to continue.
- Fill in the 24SevenOffice Username in the User Name field and the password in the Password field. Use company name from 24sevenoffice app in address, and select _24SevenOffice_v2 as the Integration type. Enable Order Number as the search key.
- If you click the Connect button, the status at the bottom of the window should change from Not connected to database to Web service active.
- Click Next twice until you reach the Rules for Order Search page. Click Default Mapping and then OK. Before clicking OK, you can test with an existing order number and click Preview to see if nShift can connect to the order. Scroll up the list to see name, address, and more.
Configure Production View in nShift On-premises
You must configure the Production view to use ERP integration:
- Go to Main > Production.
- Right-click in the field My orders and choose Search properties.
- Under the General tab, check Search by: Order number.
- Under the Integration tab, check ERP database.
- Click OK to save.
- In Production view, try to enter an order number to verify that the integration works. Use one of the order numbers from 24SevenOffice and test that the order loads in nShift On-premises.