This article will explain how to edit existing user profiles in Portal. This is relevant if you need to change contact information, manage access right, change language or general settings.
Please note that only owner or admin users have access to user management. (Read more about user roles here)
- Log into Portal with your owner or admin user.
- Click on your name in the top right corner and choose Settings.
- Go to User Accounts > Customer Users to see a list of all the users you can manage. Click on the user you would like to edit.
- Under the General tab, you can edit the e-mail address and reset the user's password.
- Under the Locale tab, you can change the language, time format and units of measurement.
- Under the Data Access tab, you can manage the user's data access. Select or deselect the installations, locations and actors the user should have access to.
- Under the Usage Profile tab, you can manage which functionalities and features should be available to the user in Portal. Click on each functionality to show all options and set the toggles to ON or OFF.
Deleting a user
Clicking the red Delete button on any of the user management pages will delete the user. You will be asked to confirm the deletion.
Click Yes to go ahead with the deleting of the user. It is not possible to revert the action.