It is possible to access an overview of all your requests to nshift Customer Service so you can follow the status and see if we are awaiting a reply from you.
- Go to nShift Help Center and click the Sign in link at the top.
- Sign in with your email and password. (If you don't have a password, you can read about what to do here.)
- Once you have signed in, you will see your name in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on your name and choose My activities.
- Under the Requests tabs, you will see a list of your requests. Click on a subject to view the activity on the request.
- If you have a long list of requests, you can use the Status drop-down list to sort the view. Choosing Awaiting your reply will show you any requests where Customer Service is awaiting a response from you.
Getting a password
Follow these steps if you have submitted a request but never signed in to the Help Center before:
- Click the Get a password link on the Sign in page.
- Enter the same email address you used in your previous request and click Submit. You will receive an email with instructions on how to create a new password.
- Follow the instructions in the email to create a new password and sign in to the Help Center.