Bring has updated their product and service portfolio. The Norwegian parcel, groupage and partload products now have new names and codes. This means that you must update the Bring module in nShift On-premises, to continue printing labels and transferring the correct EDI.
nShift customers are migrated to the new Bring module according to Bring's schedule. You will receive information from Bring prior to your migration to the new module. If you have not been notified by Bring yet, you can continue your production in nShift On-premises as normal.
When the update is triggered, old products and services will be replaced with new ones, and existing settings will be converted.
Note: If you are using Ticket or Shipment Server, the conversion will happen automatically.
Please look through these points before you convert. Once the conversion has been completed, the products with these items will be deleted.
If you are unsure about the points above, please contact our support and a consultant will do the conversion for you.
The conversion process
- Once your migration to the new module has been initiated, you will receive a pop-up message from nShift On-premises saying "Pending Carrier Convert". Click the Open Convert Tool button. You may also click the Later button to run the conversion at another time, but we recommend doing it as soon as possible, to ensure that you can continue to print correct Bring labels. (Go to the section about Starting the conversion process manually)
- A list of actors eligible for conversion will be shown. Select an actor and click Convert.
- Select all actors on the list and click Convert All.
- Once the conversion has finished, you will see this message:
Starting the conversion process manually
You can start the conversion process manually if you chose to run the conversion process at a later time.
- Go to Tools > Advanced > Convert Products.
- Follow steps 2-4 in the section above.
If you have questions regarding the new products and services, please contact Bring.
For more information, visit www.bring.no/forbedringer
Retrieving API key and user on MyBring
If you do not have MyBring access, you must contact your Bring seller or customer service to get the correct access (often several customer numbers) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyBring / API-UserID is the same as the e-mail of the user registered on MyBring.
API menu selection: Here the MyBring user creates his API key as well as checks valid API customer numbers for revised services.
In some cases, the rights for contract price are missing. If the wrong price is returned, contact email@example.com so we can check and adjust the MyBring user's rights.
See point 4 in this guide on where username and API key are added in the price calculation icon: Enable price calculation in On-premises.