This article will explain how to add IOSS (Import one-stop shop) and customs details when using the nShift Linnworks plugin. For more information about setting up the Linnworks plugin and products, see the article Setting up nShift's Linnworks plugin.
Adding Marketplace IOSS
Linnworks can add the Marketplace IOSS automatically to orders from marketplaces (check Linnworks documentation for help on this).
It will be added to an Order Extended property called “MARKETPLACE_IOSS”. If you don’t have it automated, it needs to be added manually on each order in the same way as EORI (see the section below).
- To get the IOSS-number sent over to nShift Ship, it needs to be mapped in the Properties under Shipping > Integrations.
- Add the text MARKETPLACE_IOSS in the corresponding field. The field is case-sensitive, so if you add “MarketPlace_Ioss” on the order, Linnworks will ignore it.
- Click Save.
Adding Customs Details
Customs details are mapped using Extended properties. The nShift plugin supports both Item extended property and Order extended property. Map the details fields as described below.
- Click the Properties button in the nShift integration.
- For Item extended properties, you can select among the available values using a drop-down list.
- For the Order extended properties, you must type in the necessary values. The values typed must match the values expected by the nShift product 100%. The values are case-sensitive. (See the article Using the nShift Linnworks plugin for information about specifying the properties on an order).
- Click Save.
For carriers not using the EORI number under customs information, the EORI number must be added under Extended properties. The carriers that need the EORI number added under Extended properties:
DPD UK, Secured Mail UK and Post NL.
- Go to Shipping > Integrations and click the Properties button on the nShift integration.
- Scroll down to Shipper's EORI under Order Property Mapping and type in "EORI" in the field.
- Next, when you produce your order in Linnworks and need the EORI on the shipment you must click Extended properties.
- Type "EORI" in the Property Name field, the EORI number in the Property Value field and choose Consignor in the Property Type drop-down list.
- Click Save and proceed as usual.