When a shipment is created in nShift On-premises, it is placed in Outbox. The Outbox contains at least one Stack per subcarrier, but it is possible to create more. Stacks are like folders and can be renamed.
Multiple stacks are useful if you want to treat shipments from one subcarrier differently. Maybe you want to transmit different shipments at different times or sort shipments based on different properties.
Learn how to:
Create a new stack
- Go to Main > Outbox and locate the subcarrier you want to create a new stack for.
- Right-click on the subcarrier and select New.
- A new stack will appear below the existing stack.
Rename or delete a stack
- To rename a stack, go to Main > Outbox and right-click on the relevant stack.
- Choose Rename in the menu.
- Enter a new name and press Enter.
- To delete a stack, right-click and choose Delete in the menu. You can only delete a stack if it is empty and if there is more than one stack on the subcarrier.
Change the order of stacks
It is possible to change the order of stacks if a subcarrier has multiple stacks.
- Go to Main > Outbox and right-click on the stack you want to move.
- Choose Move Up or Move Down. Only the possible options are shown for each stack, e.g. a stack at the top cannot be moved up.