Due to security reasons, it is now required to register when you submit a request to nShift Customer Service. This article will explain how to submit a request if you have not previously contacted Customer Service or signed up at our Help Center.
- Click the Submit a request link.
- Fill in the form and click the Submit button. An email will be sent to you with further information.
- Open the email titled nShift welcome email and click the link to reset/create a password and sign in. You must complete this step before Customer Service receives your request.
- Next you will receive another email with a request ID, confirming that we have received your request.
The next time you submit a request, the system will recognize your email and your request will be sent immediately.
If you have contacted Customer Service directly by email instead of using the request form, you will also receive the nShift welcome email if it is your first time writing to Customer Service.
- How to view your Customer Service requests
- Can I subscribe to release notes from?
- Receiving notifications about system status and maintenance