This article will explain how to create a valid shipment with a purchase order using the Norwegian Bring integration in nShift Ship.
The purchase order services are restricted and must be activated by nShift's Customer Service.
First, you must create a "MYBRING API KEY" with your Mybring user and have this ready for activation. The technical consultant from nShift needs the API key to enable the connection to Bring's API.
Contact Customer Service to activate Purchase Order services.
Making a shipment with a purchase order service
This example will show you how to make a shipment in On-premises but the same steps also apply to Ticket.
- Go to Main > Production and choose the relevant Bring product, for example, Stykkgods.
- Select the purchase order service, for example, EquinorPO or AibelPO.
- Fill in Receiver and Sender information on the shipment.
- Fill in the purchase number in the Project field under References. This field is mandatory to fill in.
- Under Goods Information, fill in Number and Weight as a minimum and select the correct GoodsType.
- Click the Print button.
- In the Purchase Order Articles pop-up, fill in the Quantity To Be Sent and click OK.
- The label is printed and the shipment is booked.