It is possible to make a Commercial Invoice in nShift On-premises.
This guide will explain how to:
Activate and set up Commercial Invoice
If you are using Ticket, please contact our Customer Service to have Commercial Invoice activated.
If you are using nShift On-premises, you can follow the steps below to activate and set up the possibility to print Commercial Invoices.
- Go to Setup and right-click to add Document Options on the carrier or product where you want the Commercial Invoice to be available.
- If the Document Options icon has already been added, double-click to open it.
- Inside Document Options, click Add custom document and select Commercial.Invoice from the Shared documents tab. Click OK to add the document.
- The Commercial Invoice document will be inactive as default. Click the "..." button next to Never in the Active column to open more options.
- Check one or more options. In this example, the Commercial Invoice has been set to print only on shipments sent to outside of the EU.
- You may configure the number of copies, Mailback, and more. Once you're done, click OK to save.
- Next you must add another item in Setup. Right-click and add Details.
- Inside Details you have to enable the fields needed for the Commercial Invoice. You may select CustomsArticle and CustomsInfo and click the arrow button to add all fields, or you can expand each item and only enable a subset of fields. Activate all fields if you're not sure which ones you need. Click OK to save your settings.
Create a Commercial Invoice in nShift On-premises
To create a Commercial Invoice, you must fill in the necessary information in the Details fields in addition to the normal shipment information.
- In the Detail Lines field under Goods Information, you must enter how many Detail lines you need for any given goods line.
- A corresponding number of lines will be available in the Details section under the Customs Article tab. Each line has a number connecting it to a goods line in the Goods LineNo column. Fill in all relevant fields.
- Fill in relevant fields under the Customs Article tab. Information in these fields applies to the entire shipment.
- Your Commercial Invoice will be printed together with the label, depending on your printer settings.
Please notice that the Commercial Invoice is an A4 document and should be printed as such.