In nShift On-premises, you can schedule automatic cleanup of import files and either delete or move the files to another folder. If you have multiple import setups, you must configure maintenance for each setup.
Follow these steps to set up scheduled maintenance:
- Go to Setup > Import Setup and select the Maintenance tab.
- Check the checkbox next to Active.
- Choose if you want to delete or move the files. If you want to delete the files, you have to specify how old the files must be before they are deleted. If you want to move the files, you must specify a folder path.
- Click on New to set up a recurrent schedule for the cleanup.
- Select Recurrent and specify the time and days.
- It is also possible to schedule a single run or cleanup in intervals.
- Click OK to save your settings. nShift On-premises will now perform automatic cleanup of your import files.