You can create a proforma invoice for any shipment in nShift On-premises.
- Locate and double-click the shipment in Outbox or use the search feature to find it.
- Click the Proforma invoice button in the Shipment View.
- In the Proforma Invoice window, you can use the button Insert Item to insert lines and add your different articles.
- Click Generate invoice when you are done filling out the invoice. This will create a PDF file that will open in your default PDF reader on the local machine.
- Click OK when you are done creating the Proforma invoice. This will send you to the list of invoice files where the Proforma Invoice will be stored. It can be accessed by clicking the Proforma Invoice button in the Shipment Viewer. In the Article list, you can store different articles and prices for future usage.