Below is an example of what a return flow (or exchange/claim flow) in the nShift Returns widget could look like. (For information on how to configure the Returns widget, click here).
- Click on the return link in the order confirmation email.
- Enter email address and Order number, accept the terms and conditions and click View order. (This step can be skipped if provided with a link from the store containing email and order number).
- Click on the item you want to return.
- Choose the return type. This could be Return, Exchange or Claim, depending on the options offered by the store and what is available for the item. Click Continue.
- Select a reason for return and condition of product. Some selections may have comments and the possibility to upload an image. Click Continue to shipping.
- Choose a shipping method and click Confirm.
- Select a refund method, e.g. Money and click Confirm.
- The return is now registered.