On-premises: March 8, 2022.
Ticket and Shipment Server: March 9, 2022.
Alliance Healthcare GB
- Fix to accommodate updated goods type names in EDI.
- Added support for loading meter in the request to the carrier.
- Updated tracking link for shipments to SE.
- EDI-code for add-on service "Social Control" was changed.
- New service: "By:NIGHT DEALER WEEKEND".
- Recreate carrier specific report (DachserOvergivelsesliste) and added order number for every shipment on the document.
- Fixed error in PDF417 barcode data.
DHL Express Int
- Fixed dangerous goods so more than one type can be sent at the same time.
- Updated tracking link.
- EDI updated to the latest version for customers to onboard.
ES Transport NO
- Contents are now mapped and sent in the EDI file to the carrier.
Gebrüder Weiss Int
- New add-on service: "Carry in".
LGT Logistics DK
- Support for new fields added (customs details fields, payer, delivery and buyer addresses, additional order number).
LRN Transport NO
- UNBID segment has been changed as per carrier request to contain "+" as the separator between sender id and sender code.
- Mapping of add-on services in the request.
- Fixed error when printing PDF
- Changes to the schema V3.
- Implemented route lookup for inNight addresses
P2P Mailing UK
- New subcarrier: "Fedex Cross Border API".
- EORI mapping changed to Broker address from Sender address.
- The service "4936 Pick up at a PostNL location in Belgium" has been updated from a return service to an outgoing service.
- New allowed receiver countries for Postnord Tracked:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Add return address to DPD label
- UPN and additional services added.
- Loadmeter is now sent to the carrier.
- Loading meter values are now sent in the EDI to the carrier.
- The segments in the PLD file are now arranged in alphabetical order.
- Kuehne Nagel (GB)