This article will help you get started with the 24SevenOffice ERP integration in nShift DeliveryHub. The example is based on a nShift On-premises solution but the 24SevenOffice integration also works for nShift Ticket and Shipment Server.
- 24SevenOffice Username and Password
- Configure the integration in nShift
- Configure nShift On-premises production view
24SevenOffice Username and Password
Make sure to have your Username and Password ready from 24SevenOffice.
- Username contains a lot of numbers like this: 123456789012345_12345
- Password must be MD5 encrypted. If you do not have the password with MD5 encryption, you can use an external page like md5hashgenerator.com to generate it based on your unencrypted password. Insert your password as string, and copy the MD5 Hash. Example: nShift should generate: 2cde8d115a9b5ea5f97c6e763aa71b48
Configure the integration in nShift On-premises.
Follow these steps to activate the Shopify integration in nShift On-premises. If you are using nShift Ticket or Shipment Server, our customer service can help set it up.
- Go to Setup and navigate to the level in your installation where you want the ERP integration to work. It can be activated on Installation, Location, or Actor level.
- Right-click in the pane to the right and select New > ERP integration
- Select nShift On-premises Web Integration in Vendor and Web Service in Database Engine. Click Next to continue.
- Fill in the 24SevenOffice Username in the User Name field and the MD5 encrypted password in the Password field. If you click the Connect button, the status at the bottom of the window should change from Not connected to database to Web service active.
- Enable Order Number as the search key and use the endpoint https://api.24sevenoffice.com as the address. The Integration type should be set to _24SevenOffice.
- Click Next twice until you reach the Rules for Order Search page. Click Default Mapping and then OK. Before clicking OK, you can test with an existing order number and click Preview to see if nShift can connect to the order. Scroll up the list to see name, address, and more.
Configure Production View in nShift On-premises
You must configure the Production view to use ERP integration:
- Go to Main > Production.
- Right-click in the field My orders and choose Search properties.
- Under the General tab, check Search by: Order number.
- Under the Integration tab, check ERP database.
- Click OK to save.
- In Production view, try to enter an order number to verify that the integration works. Use one of the order numbers from 24SevenOffice and test that the order loads in nShift On-premises