Consignor On-premises: January 10 , 2020.
Consignor Ticket: January 13, 2020.
Consignor Shipment Server: January 13, 2020.
- Improved label with product name and more visible font and logo.
- Added logic for handling mobile number structure.
- Cut address field in EDI to include a maximum of 35 characters.
- Bring product codes are now visible in the product names in Consignor.
- Added support for service "Recycling Z46" on "Home Delivery Return".
- Delivery start time is now printed on "Home Delivery" labels.
- Support VAT no on the waybill document generated by Consignor.
- In accordance with Incoterms 2020, DDU has changed to DAP for "DHL Euroconnect" and "DHL Eurapid".
- Recipient Tax ID available.
- Changes made to product "Level 3" when sending to country LB and MU.
- Goodstypes are now mandatory on subcarrier "Xpress 4PL".
- Adjustments to the label.
- Pickup date start is now available on product "Pick and Return".
- Support for custom goodstypes added.
- Now supports 3rd party collection.
- New products: "Premium SURNONE" and "Economy SURNONE".
- New service: "Carrier provides label". Added to 3rd party collections.
- Changes to timeslot for pickup.
- Package volume added to EDI file.
- Changes to product "Varubrev Norge".
- Service "Däck" available with special contract for product "MyPackHome".
- Remove validation to receiver name 2, receiver attention, sender name 2 and sender attention.
- Integration updated for Schneider UK - label, EDI and specific products now supported.
- Changed validations.
- Carrier now supports Transport instruction numbers. New fields: "Transport Instruction Number", "Number" and "Type".
- New product: "Ladmeter".
- Bug fixed for Dry Ice Price Calculation.
- Is now an international carrier and support has been added for Great Britain.
- Added support for price calculation so prices can be seen in Consignor before booking a shipment.
- MTD (SE)
- Bollore (FR)
- Expressus (NO)
- Kolonial (NO)
- Loadmaster AS (NO)