On-premises: June 14, 2022.
Ticket and Shipment Server: June 15, 2022.
B2C Europe (UK)
- New carrier logo added.
- Updates to the EDI file which includes changes to the DTM segments.
- Added support for Dangerous goods.
- Carrier Hermes has been changed to Evri.
- Mapping logic amended to remove unsupported add-ons and carrier-specific reference fields.
- Updates to the structure of the EDI file.
- Added support for BE as receiver country.
P.K. Justesen (DK)
- New label layout created.
- EMS and Express no longer support Russia and Belarus as receiver countries.
- Add-on service "Signature Assurance" added to "Mypack Collect".
- "Pickup Request (EU - outside DK)" has been changed to "Postnord Pickup Request".
- "Return Pickup Request" has been changed to "Postnord Pickup Request (DK domestic only)".
PostNord Logistics Nordic (INT)
- New addon services created: "Return Pickup" and "Pickup Confirmation". The new add-on services are available for "PALL.ETT Return", "Pallet" and "Groupage".
- SchenkerParcelReturnOmbud label has been updated
- Content field is now mandatory for service:
* Direct Inrikes
* Parcel Utrikes
* Parcel Inrikes
* Parcel Ombud
* Parcel Retur Ombud
* Parcel - Hem dag utan kvittens
* Parcel - Hem dag med kvittens
* Parcel - hem kväll med kvittens
* System Terminalombud
- Name provided in the Attention field is now split into contactLastName and contactFirstName when sent to the carrier.
- Validation rules were created to check for the correct field lengths.
- Change HTTP part into HTTPS in the endpoints.
- DSV API (INT)
- Urbify (DE)
- MaserFrakt AB (SE)
- Trust Forwarding (NO)
- Brocacef (NL)