Consignor On-premises: June 12, 2020.
Consignor Ticket: June 12, 2020.
Consignor Shipment Server: June 15, 2020.
- Update to EDI for shipments with no receiver mobile, phone or email.
- Update to EDI file for subcarrier DHL Express GLS.
- Validation added so "Paperless trade" cannot be combined with "Commercial invoice" WS service.
- CN23 document for customs declaration added for "Level 3 Express" and "Level 3 Parcel".
- Invoice amount SEK for Prepaid VAT.
- Correct formatting of UK postal codes on label.
- Change tracking URL for subcarrier DX 1 Man
- Fix to allow PL sender address on "GRD Mono Parcel PL" product.
- Fixed layout of Receiver reference on label.
- Subcarrier "Leman Danmark" has been removed. It is no longer supported by the carrier.
- Tracking URL added.
- Shipment specific fields "Book-in Reference" and "Book-in Contact" added.
- "Parcel Connect" products can not be used to the Baltic countries after July 1, 2020. Customers must use "Postal Parcel Baltics" instead.
PostNord Logistics Nordic
- Added support for COD Account type IBAN.
- COD Reference is now mandatory when using COD amount.
- ReferenceNo and ReferenceType added in EDI for the service "Digital Lock".
- Fix for Canadian postal codes.
- New products: "DIRECT France" and "DIRECT Inter".
- Service "Home Delivery" now available for the product "Flow".
- New services available on products "Part Load" and "Full Load": "Fix Day pickup", "Fixed Day delivery", "Time Window pickup, morning", "Time Window pickup, afternoon", "Time Window delivery, morning" and "Time Window delivery, afternoon".
- New services available on product "System Crossborder: "Long Goods", "Fix day 10" and "Fix day 13".
- Booking number for TNT now displayed in Portal.
- Fixed bug related to printing TNT manifest documents.
- "UPS Surepost" added.
- Changed customs validation rule.
- UPS Economy products added to driver's manifest.
- Improvements to the EDI.
- Asda (UK)