Consignor On-premises: February 21 , 2020.
Consignor Ticket: February 24, 2020.
Consignor Shipment Server: February 24, 2020.
- Allow characters "x,-" and blanks in Receiver mobile.
- Additional services added: "Insured Consignment", "Fragile", "15% Discount", "Over 30 KG", "Size S", "Size M", "Size L" and "Size XL".
- New tracking link.
- Two new products supporting drop points: "Parcel Connect" and "Parcel Return Connect".
- Exchange products added for "DPD Express 10", "DPD Express 12" and "DPD Classic".
- Improved error handling when retrieving lables from the carrier's API.
- Use of drop points now supported on shipments to France.
- Now supports Consignor's 4PL technology.
- Validation added for mandatory fields with dangerous goods shipments.
- Update EDI file
- Minimum weight is now set to 1 g.
- Validation added to volume. It is now mandatory to enter volume on all collection products.
Volume is mandatory and max volume is 0,33m3:
Extra@Home Drempelservice Btnl 1 Mans collection
Extra@Home Topservice Btnl 1 Mans collection
Extra@Home Drempelservice 1 Mans collection
Extra@Home Topservice 1 Man Collection
Volume is mandatory and max volume is 2m3
Extra@Home Drempelservice Btnl 2 Mans collection
Extra@Home Topservice Btnl 2 Mans collection
Extra@Home Drempelservice 2 Mans collection
Extra@Home Topservice 2 Men Collection
- The product DB Schenker Direct has been replaced by two new products, "DB SCHENKERfull load" and "DB SCHENKERpart load".
- The service "Pre notice" is now available for the product "System Premium Crossborder".
- Shipments to countries in the EU is not supported.
- GLS (IT)
- Uudenmaan Kuljetuspalvelu (FI)