Carrier changes are released continuously. This is a summary of the changes released between June 22 - July 5, 2023.
- Updated Tracking URL and removed APCTrackingUrl function from LUA Script.
B2C Europe (UK)
- Tracking link is replaced by the one from the carrier response.
Blue Water (INT)
- Removed CarrierExternalDocument "BL".
- Remove goods types and add validations on "bpack@bpost international".
- New service: "bpack World Business".
Deutsche Post (DE)
- Implemented the use of routing codes instead of custom fields to save data from LUA scripts.
- Updated Validation Rule for PackStation DE.
DHL Parcel Europe (INT)
- New service added: "DHL Parcel Return International".
DHL Parcel (NL)
- New feature codes added.
- Added parcel number support for Service Point.
- Multiple RFF+CU segments in the EDI file for Additional Order Numbers are now allowed.
Early Bird (SE)
- Shipment booking method changed for Postlådepaket.
- Changed CheckAddress LUA to Python implementation on subcarrier "Helthjem Direkte".
Oslo Budservice (NO)
- Removed Receiver Mobile validation rule.
- New addon "VALITTU TOIMITUSPÄIVÄ" has been added to the service "Rahti".
Scan Global (INT)
- Updated tracking URL.
- Updated logic for code "V" and "F" in Waybill.
- The shipment number is returned in the response from the carrier for Pickup Request.
- Solved Pickup Date issue to be able to create Worldease shipments with multiple packages.
- Sending the account in the CA18 segment and removing EA for LR, LQ and FR.
- Carrier has been updated according to the latest documentation.