Carrier changes are released continuously. This is a summary of the changes released between May 25-June 7, 2023.
- New addon "Spesielle leveringsbetingelser" (1163) added to services "Stykkgods til bedrift" and "Partigods til bedrift".
- Remove Receiver and Sender State validations.
- Change error message on mobile validation rule for "Collect Plus API" subcarrier.
- Change NAD+CN Segment for Service ID 27037 (Phone delivery notification AC).
Deutsche Post (DE)
- "API QA label Retoure" name changed to "API QR Label Retoure"
- Receiver ID is mapped by Personal Customer Number field or the carrier specific ref 1, and ISO A3 country code for Receiver ID is also saved in the Personal Customer Number field.
- Packstation/Postfiliale Customer ID can be mapped in the Customer number field in the receiver address.
- Resolved an issue causing the incorrect handling of BULK and Non-BULK shipments within the EDI file.
- Services deprecated: on Domestic: "DPD Classic Parcel"
Post NL (NL)
- EDI file changes for Pickup Point service according to the latest specifications.
- New addon: "Pickup Confirmation".
GT Logistikk (NO)
- New service: "Farlig Gods".
- New services "Parcel box domestic" and "Parcel Retur via ombud" are now available under subcarrier Schenker Sverige.
- Updated the EDI structure.
SF Express (CN)
- Added Tracking Link.
- Phone number validations are removed.
- Enable fields PickupStart and DeliveryStart.
- Add ContractDocumentReference to ConsigneeParty in EDI File and change encoding to UTF-8.
- Changed all readable text into uppercase and date in the correct format.
- Additional changes on the new Surepost label.
- Package Content is no longer mandatory.